HYDESTOR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AWARD
· Looking to further develop the team dynamics in your library?
· Are you new to the libraries network and are wondering what LIANZA is all about?
· Would a grant of $750 incl GST, per LIANZA region, help further your Professional development?
Hydestor Shelving Systems are proud to sponsor a professional development award to LIANZA members. Its primary purpose is to assist LIANZA members to undertake various forms of professional development in the field of library management and operation. This annual award set at $4,500 inclusive of GST is divided equally over the six NZ regions.
Previously, Hydestor Manufacturing Ltd has sponsored hard copy newsletters for various regions of LIANZA and with these newsletters becoming electronic; it was proposed that the sponsorship be continued in a new format such as this Professional Development Award. This award is not limited to any specific activity and members should be encouraged to apply for assistance for any activity that will develop and enhance their professional skills. The applications and recipients of the award are to be administered by each regional chairperson and committee.
Hydestor Shelving Systems specialise in the design & manufacture of adjustable steel library shelving & resource storage systems for libraries through out NZ & Australia. We are proud to be a NZ manufacturer and look forward to our continuing service to the libraries network.
Applications close 31st JULY
The award shall be made according to the following criteria:
• Applicant must be a current LIANZA member
• Applicant must complete the application form and state the Continuing Professional Development event, activity or purpose for which they are applying for the Hydestor Professional Development Award.
• The applicant must state in their application how the award will develop or enhance their professional skills
The application form is available online at the LIANZA website or from me.
Please send all applications to me, Michael Parry, by July 31st